US Ceiling is proud to be an elite partner with
Never fail another blower door test. Guaranteed.
Properly sealing a home or building to exacting levels is an expensive and time-consuming problem for the construction industry. US Ceiling has the solution. If high-performance homes or buildings are your goal, we offer an easy, economical way to effectively seal the envelope to make your structures more comfortable and energy efficient. And the best part? Our results are guaranteed.
AeroBarrier is the only method to reach any level of airtightness, the first time, every time.
Building on proven, cutting-edge technology invented more than 20 years ago, AeroBarrier is a convenient, cost-effective building envelope sealing system that simultaneously measures and seals air leaks in commercial, multifamily and residential structures in real time, in just a few hours—with guaranteed results.
See AeroBarrier in action
Four steps to advanced air sealing
AeroBarrier can meet whatever tightness your space is designed to handle. The technology provides real-time ACH readings and allows the process to be stopped once the required airtightness target is reached.
“This is freakin’ awesome!”
Known as one of North America’s most trusted contractor’s, Mr. “Make it Right” Mike Holmes knows a good things when he sees it. Watch as he features AeroBarrier on DIY Networks’ “Holmes & Holmes.”
Breakthrough envelope sealing technology
New construction or old, AeroBarrier seals cracks, penetrations and air leaks, with real-time, guaranteed results. Watch how tight this bungalow renovation is sealed in just one hour on PBS’ “This Old House.”
Taking the building industry by storm
AeroBarrier continues to garner industry recognition, winning “Best in Show” and “Most Innovative Building Product” at the 2018 NAHB International Builders’ Show.
A revolutionary game changer
Custom builder and “Build Show” host Matt Risinger tells us why he believes AeroBarrier is changing the way homes are built when it comes to efficiency, indoor air quality, health and comfort.
The key stepping stone to DOE Zero Energy Ready homes
When Manadalay Homes’ Chief Technology Officer Geoff Ferrell first learned that AeroBarrier promises a fast, affordable means to extremely tight building envelopes, he had to try it for himself.
Changing the way homes & buildings are built
Key benefits & features
- Meets the most aggressive air leakage standards (IECC, Energy Star, LEED, ZERH, NGBS or Passive House) more consistently and cost-effectively than traditional envelope sealing methods, sealing gaps up to 1/2″ wide and as small as a human hair.
- Takes the guess work out of sealing the envelope; technology provides real-time airtightness readings and allows the process to be stopped once the required tightness is achieved. Results are proven and guaranteed.
- Achieves airtightness requirements in less time, without costly delays; No wasted material, labor or time; sealing process for a 2,000 SF home typically takes one to two hours, depending on initial tightness (additional time is required for setup/cleanup).
- Reduces noise and odor transfer, particulates, dust, outdoor pollution, and fewer pests by simultaneously sealing exterior and interior walls.
- Meets ASTM E84, E2357 and NFPA 285.
- Single-component, high-performance, synthetic, permeable, aerosol-applied, waterborne acrylic sealant that performs as an air barrier around ceilings, walls, floors, doors, windows and electrical and plumbing fixtures.
- UV-stable, seamless and can be applied over a wide range of temperatures.
- 10-year product warranty and guaranteed results.
- GreenGuard Gold Certified and National Green Building Standard (NGBS) approved.
- Seals gaps up to 1/2″ inch and as small as a human hair.
- Service temperature: intermittent exposure up to 240 degrees fahrenheit.
- Tack-free time: < 60 minutes.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) content.
- Color: Sandstone gray.
The benefits of reduced air leakage
Experience dramatic savings
See immediate savings of up to 1/3 on heating and cooling costs
Enjoy a more comfortable home
More consistent room-to-room comfort with fewer drafts; feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
Improve indoor air quality
Help seal out pollutants and allergens to create a healthier indoor environment with the inclusion of mechanical ventilation
Prevent moisture intrusion
Reduce conditions that can lead to mold growth within the wall system
Diminish outside noise
Up to 40% reduction in outside noise from traffic and neighbors
Defend against insects and pests
Seal gaps and holes to create the first line of defense
Click below to access key AeroBarrier information
Click here to view our AeroBarrier Brochure with frequently asked questions.
Learn more about the new AeroBarrier Connect System.
Fill out the form below to contact us about scheduling a Lunch & Learn for your office.
Interested in using AeroBarrier on your next project or want to schedule a Lunch & Learn?
We’re here to help and are always glad to connect with builders, architects or anyone interested in solving an airtightness issue or aiming for a high-performance space.