US Ceiling Corp is Looking for an Experienced Project Manager for an Immediate Opening!
The ideal candidate will have at least five years experience in drywall, metal and wood framing, insulation, and acoustical scopes. US Ceiling Corp is a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be someone that is self-motivated, solution-oriented, positive, and willing to contribute to a highly collaborative team.
- Contract scope review
- Schedule of values
- Job cost reporting
- Material, equipment, and scheduling needs for assigned projects
- Managing employee and subcontractor field performance for assigned projects
- Keeping controller up-to-date on progress and percent completion for monthly billing submissions
- Providing required information to controller and office staff for reporting requirements
- Verification of weekly subcontractor billing for progress and quality control
- Change Order estimates and processing
- Close-Out procedures
- Attending project and planning meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of sequencing work and strategies for effective scheduling/project schedule reviews
- Proactively identifying issues and creative problem solving
- Ability to read/digest project plans and specs related to our contract scope
- Effective communication and documentation on critical project subject matter
- Refinement of better procedures and practices to improve efficiency
- Contribution of your ideas and suggestions to refine operational processes
- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Health and dental benefits,
- Paid time-off,
Click on “APPLY!” at the top of our website and fill out the general information required. We’ll then follow up with a phone call. Or, you can stop by our office at 1085 Gravel Rd., Webster, NY 14580 and deliver your resume and any other application materials in person to our Office Manager.